El Camino Mastermind is a program offered by Exponential Inclusion to purposeful leaders from around the world who are seeking deep human connection and personal transformation.
It is open to changemakers, global leaders, entrepreneurs, difference makers, and any who wants to elevate greater global good! It is non-sectarian by design and is deeply focused on human connection and global impact.
This transformative program combines a 6-month virtual mastermind with an 8-day VIP immersion experience hiking 113 kilometers of El Camino de Santiago in Northern Spain.
Designed for seekers of growth, this mastermind group is not just a journey over land, but an expedition into the depths of your being.Where do I sign up?
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
Designed to create deep human connection by bridging cultures, languages, values, and individual journeys. We come together to collectively prepare our minds, hearts, souls, and bodies for El Camino!
A GROUP MASTERMIND
- Personal Discovery: Cultural Intelligence and Edgewalker assessments
- Private Coaching: A 60-minute private coaching session with Kristin to set goals and review assessment results
- Social Learning: 2-hour monthly sessions providing inspiration, insights, and connection facilitated by Kristin Ekkens (May to November 2024)
- Digital Learning - Digital access to course curriculum, worksheets, and exclusive recordings
VIP IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE
- El Camino de Santiago: 8-day transformative experience in Galicia, Spain; October 17-24, 2024
- Accountability Pods: Hold yourself accountable to the physical and mental preparation by connecting in a small pod of your fellow pilgrims, guided by a certified coach
- Performance boosts
- El Camino trail preparation program
- Recommended gear list
- Expert Guides: Local guide + storyteller to enhance the cultural learning
- VIP Treatment on the Trail:
- VIP lodging (not hostels and shared bathrooms!) + luggage transfers
- All meals are covered
- Transportation from Santiago to trailhead
- (Not included: Flight/ transportation to Santiago, Spain and personal insurance if you so choose)
Interested in joining the Group Mastermind only (not the VIP immersive experience)?Sign up for Mastermind only
WHAT IS THE TIMELINE?
January - April 2024
We launch asynchronous onboarding activities beginning January, and start virtual mastermind sessions in May.
May - September 2024
We do the work together, preparing you mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for the journey. You are given some guidance as well in how to physically prepare for the walk.
October 17 - 24, 2024
October 17, the group meets in Sarria, a municipality within Galicia, Spain, to take the last 113 kilometers (70.2 miles) of El Camino de Santiago on foot together.
We have one final virtual gathering to celebrate our individual and collective transformations.
Are you thinking about it?
Let's chat! I'm happy to answer any questions that will help you determine if this is right for you.
This is not just a walk. It’s a passage to a new way of being. El Camino Mastermind is for those who dare to step beyond the known, for the adventurers of the spirit, and for the architects of their destiny.
Count me in!
Let's do this!
I'm Kristin Joy Ekkens, and I'll be your mastermind coach and the main guide on this journey. I am a graduate of Stanford GSB's Executive LEAD Program focused on leadership & innovation, a Certified High Performance Coach (CHPC), a Certified Diversity Executive (CDE), a Certified Facilitator of Edgewalkers, and a certified Master Facilitator of cultural intelligence (CQ) and unconscious bias (UB). My approach to personal growth is forward-thinking and founded in innovation, design-thinking, and human-centered learning.
Your Guide and Future Coach,
Kristin Joy Ekkens
Founder & CEO